Complete Cosmetic Dental Solutions
If you have chipped, missing, or discolored teeth you probably find every excuse to hide your smile. Plenty of cosmetic treatments exist to help you achieve your best smile!
From eliminating spaces between teeth and removing stains to updating unsightly silver fillings or metal crowns, we correct a variety of conditions that detract from the beauty of your smile.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Veneers: These thin sheets of porcelain can be bonded to the surfaces of your teeth to close gaps between teeth. Veneers also help change the shape, size or shade of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer in-office and take-home whitening systems. Both effectively and safely whiten your smile. Learn more.
- Invisalign®: Want to straighten your smile without the hassle of braces? Invisalign is a great alternative and gives you the flexibility to remove aligners when you eat and brush your teeth. Learn more.
- Implants: Implants are small posts secured into your jaw bone. Once placed, dental implants can last a lifetime and will feel as though you have a normal tooth. You can brush and eat normally! Learn more.
Our Restorative Dentistry Services
If you lost a tooth due to decay or disease, you may need restorative dentistry services. Often these solutions are both necessary for your health and cosmetic. Restorative options include:
- Crowns: A crown is a cap fitted over an existing tooth or implant to protect your dental health and prevent larger cavities. Crowns prevent decay from spreading and compromising your tooth.
- Bridges: A bridge is a dental appliance that replaces a missing tooth and attaches to the adjacent teeth or dental implant. Dental bridges are custom-crafted to fit your mouth, and in some cases, your dentist will need to reduce your natural teeth to get the right fit.
- Dentures: If you have dentures already, you may need to replace your set every 3-8 years. Whether you’re getting fitted for the first time or you just need a new set, we can help you choose between complete and partial denture options.
Start With a New Braunfels Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
Are you ready to get your dream smile? Then contact us today to get the process started. In your consultation, we can talk through all possible cosmetic and restorative options to find a solution that fits your desired results and your budget.